The realities of building a business have changed dramatically over little more than a year. As lockdown levels have fluctuated, floor space and foot traffic were no longer the key drivers of success and profit.
The business world has changed. Have you adapted? As a small business owner, you now have to find your customers where they are: online. The good news is that customers can get access to your products and services 24/7. But it also means that your offering must stand out in every sense possible.
Join us on 10 November 2021 in Melville, Johannesburg for a powerful in-person networking session where you can learn from business owners who have been successful in building a community around their brand or business online.
- How to create a community online that will support your business when it matters
- The most effective ways to sell your products and services through social media
- How to find your ideal customers and drive engagement with your products and services
- The truth behind building a prosperous business post Covid-19
- How to build resilience into your business
Fill in the form below to reserve your seat today!